The 2014 Women of Distinction Awards nomination process is now closed.
Congratulations to the winner of our Early Bird nomination submission, R. Scott of Winnipeg!
You may know women who have made a unique and exemplary contribution to the development of others and our community.
Nomination for the prestigious Women of Distinction Awards is itself an honour.
Please read our nomination guidelines prior to filling out your nomination form.
We invite and encourage you to join us in honouring these women who inspire us by nominating them in one of the following categories:
- Circle of Inspiration
- Education, Training and Mentorship
- Leadership and Management
- Public Awareness and Communications
- Science, Technology and the Environment
- Voluntarism, Advocacy and Community Enhancement
- Wellness, Healthy Living and Recreation
- Young Woman of Distinction
- The Gerrie Hammond Memorial Award of Promise
- The Prairie Award of Promise
- Eira "Babs" Friesen Lifetime Achievement Award
Nomination Deadline: Friday, February 21, 2014.
Early Bird Nomination Deadline: Friday, February 14, 2014.
The 2014 Awards Gala Dinner will take place on Wednesday May 7, 2014.
For further information, please contact
Sangeetha Nair, Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204 831.2974
YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
3550 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3K 0Z8
Early Bird Nominations Draw - Rules & Regulations